Killing Floor Sticks Killing Floor Sticks

Too much win in this video

Fooore! Fooore!

loved the reference! :)

Pkmn2 responds:

Cool. Someone get it.

Skyrim Collab Skyrim Collab

Well then.

Apparently Skyrim was able to get 1 or 2 running jokes/memes and these collabs overkill the hell out of them. They're getting old, fast.

Interlocked Interlocked

Good, but...

Level 14 glitched right out on me, I could slide the blocks right through each other, even though it's physically impossible.

I Am An Insane Rogue AI I Am An Insane Rogue AI

HAL :D

Great concept and original idea, and very addictive :P

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Love It!

Although, How do you defeat a chopper, I would really like to know, thanks!

LoZ OoT - Zelda's Lullaby LoZ OoT - Zelda's Lullaby

Bonechilling!

This literally sent chills down my spine, very touching and aspiring for all LoZ fans out there. Thanks for recreating this masterpiece!

LoZ (Original Composition) LoZ (Original Composition)

Brilliant Piece of Art

It definitely would fit into TP perfectly, but not so much for the others just because of the tempo and the overall mood of the song. Nonetheless, it is absolutely stunning to see original work dedicated to the fans and LoZ series!

dariunas responds:

Thanks man. Glad you said that actually. :)

Was going very much for the Lake Hylia sound from TP. Had spend like an hour in that section as a virtual playground (much like the first time I picked up Mario 64 and was just running around the castle grounds for AGES) the music on Lake Hylia in this game just kinda bedded with me...

kokiri forest techno kokiri forest techno

Excellent!

I really did enjoy that some of the sound effects are very similar to the Forest Temple score in Ocarina of Time :D