LoZ OoT - Zelda's Lullaby LoZ OoT - Zelda's Lullaby

Bonechilling!

This literally sent chills down my spine, very touching and aspiring for all LoZ fans out there. Thanks for recreating this masterpiece!

LoZ (Original Composition) LoZ (Original Composition)

Brilliant Piece of Art

It definitely would fit into TP perfectly, but not so much for the others just because of the tempo and the overall mood of the song. Nonetheless, it is absolutely stunning to see original work dedicated to the fans and LoZ series!

dariunas responds:

Thanks man. Glad you said that actually. :)

Was going very much for the Lake Hylia sound from TP. Had spend like an hour in that section as a virtual playground (much like the first time I picked up Mario 64 and was just running around the castle grounds for AGES) the music on Lake Hylia in this game just kinda bedded with me...

kokiri forest techno kokiri forest techno

Excellent!

I really did enjoy that some of the sound effects are very similar to the Forest Temple score in Ocarina of Time :D

[SD] Voyage [SD] Voyage

Awesome!

Great job on such an amazing song! What program did you use to make this song?

Beast Unleashed Beast Unleashed

DAMN.

Wicked Bass intro, reminds me a lot of Breaking Wheel and Dream Theatre for some reason. The vocals were also very solid in this song, great job! 10/10 and 5/5 for sure!

CyriltheWolf responds:

Oh man, this is nowhere near dream theater.... But thanks!

[KgZ} Jazzman (Song) ~SMB~ [KgZ} Jazzman (Song) ~SMB~

My Ears have never heard such Awesomeness.

This is possibly THE BEST remix ever made in the world, or yet.... THE UNIVERSE!!!! Excellent Job man!!! I'd definitely give you 1000/5 & 1000000/10 if I could.

:D

KgZ responds:

God damn man, thanks alot!

Dark Insane's Theme Dark Insane's Theme

OooooOOoooOO

I'm lovin those drum beats in there :D

Good job

Kloudtana responds:

Thanks, bud. Also, thanks for favoriting me.

Charlie Bit Me (200bpm Remix) Charlie Bit Me (200bpm Remix)

DAMN!

This song blew my mind away with the CHARLIE static voice and crazy boom-boxing, GREAT JOB!